Terms and Conditions
to our website. This website is the express domain of A Page Is Turned, LLC (herein referred to as A Page Is Turned) and all materials herein are now and will remain the property of A Page Is Turned. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and the services provided through this website. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by submitting your order with us creates a binding legal contract by which the participant(s) agrees to accept and be bound by the Terms and Conditions on this website. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions may be updated or otherwise change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the information provided on our Contact page.
- We do not share you contact information with anyone. We are not in the business of selling marketing information.
- We do not share your images with anyone.
- We do not collect your payment information (bank, credit card, etc.) for any use other than for payment purposes. All payment information is kept strictly confidential.
By requesting our services and in the submission of photographs, slides, negatives or any other form of image or media you agree to the following terms which are detailed below:
- You own the copyright or have expressed written permission to use such copyrighted material. We cannot by law reproduce any material that you do not own or do not hold the copyright. Fair use allows exceptions only for personal use. You may not use the resulting material for any commercial use whatsoever.
- We do not process media containing illegal or immoral content, or advocating the same.
- All materials that we receive from you remain your private property and will be returned in the same condition as received. In the unlikely event the originals become damaged or lost as a direct result of mishandling on our behalf, we will only be held liable for replacement with an equivalent amount of unexposed film or tape and reimbursement of costs to process the film.
- All image CDs and DVDs will be verified prior to shipping. We use the best quality CD-R and DVD-R discs available and make every effort to insure compatibility with most playback devices, however, we cannot provide absolute assurance regarding your ability to view the images nor the appearance of the images when viewed on your computer, television or DVD player, or any other device used to view the digital images. For more information on whether your playback device is able to play our discs, please visit http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.
- We are not responsible for the loss of pictures, slides, negatives, videos, or other materials due to an act of God or loss incurred while in the possession of a mail carrier or other courier. All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- We will make every effort to produce the best possible scans of your photos and other materials. If you believe that the product that you have received is other than that, please contact us. We will do everything in our power to make you a satisfied customer.
- We provide no other warranties, expressed or implied.
- All orders, once processed, are final.
We are not liable for photographs, slides, negatives, video tapes, or any other materials while in transit through or in possession of the United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service, Federal Express or any other standard carrier. You agree to be liable for any photographs, slides, negatives, video tapes, or other materials, should they be misdirected, lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit through any carrier used for transport. When we return your materials, we will use only shipping methods that are reliable and traceable. We require that all return shipments require a signature for delivery.
These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between A Page Is Turned and their customers with respect to the use of this website and any of A Page Is Turned services. A Page Is Turned's failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms and Conditions. A Page Is Turned is located in the State Of Colorado, USA, and is bound by all laws within that jurisdiction. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, the customer shall agree that the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable and that the invalid provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
A Page Is Turned, LLC
Call A Page Is Turned today at 303-953-8289 or 1-888-709-5007 for a free price quote before your precious memories become lost or damaged!